The Hotel and the town of Girona received the seal of Sports Tourism Destination 2015, certifying in multisport mode (athletics, swimming, tennis, running and cycling), a natural setting ideal for the cycling and running.
Every year, the city is chosen by numerous professional teams and sportspeople, enticed by the charm of the surrounding territory, the quality of the sports infrastructures, and the range
We work so hard to meet sportspersons' requirements, such as
- Flexible meal times
- Picnics prepared and designed for practising sports
- Early breakfast
- Languages spoken (Reception staff speaking at least three languages)
- Sports information available for guests
- Space for storing biclycles
- AN EXPERIENCE IN THE CYCLING WORLD. Bringing your own bike? Just drop by in the morning, grab your bike, ride and return the bike to the Service Course afterwards.
Leave the bicycle inside the service course and every day they will perform a bike maintenance routine: cleaning, pumping the tires, lubricating the chain, and etc. Although having dropped it off dirty, it will be ready to ride first thing the next morning, clean and in perfect condition.
You will have access to their lockers and showers before and after your ride, and you will even be able to leave your laundry for them to take care of it.They will store the bikes. No more bikes into the elevator! They are just near the Hotel, at C/ nord 10. www.theservicecoursegirona.com